2021 Summit News
Our Response to COVID-19
We know ongoing health and safety issues caused by the COVID-19 pandemic have led to a lot of uncertainty. The Napa Seafood Summit team is diligently working to ensure our guests have the safest experience possible.
- We pledge to keep our guests informed about event preparation through our website and via email as more information becomes available.
- Final registration for The Napa Seafood Summit won’t begin until early 2021. At this time, we ask potential guests for a no-obligation Preliminary-RSVP which will allow us to begin planning and securing accommodations at Silverado Resort & Spa and other event venues.
- Due to this situation, we’re offering a flexible cancelation policy: Guests who confirm their final registration in early 2021 can cancel up to 30 days before the event to receive a 100% refund.
- Despite some re-opening measures internationally and locally, there are still far too many uncertainties about the impact COVID-19 will have on travel and mass gatherings next year. We are preparing to follow all of the “New Normal” health and safety guidelines and protocols recommended by the WHO and local authorities.
- In case of any extraordinary COVID-19 circumstances affecting the event, updated refund information will be issued and communicated to our guests immediately.
- COVID-19 has made it challenging to talk about the future, but we are confident that by June 2021 we should be through this difficult time.
Please, stay safe.
If you have additional questions, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org